What to Expect from Katz Financial
- You will receive periodic investment activity statements and performance reports.
- We will meet with you on a regular basis to review your portfolio and discuss any other financial planning needs you may have
- We will work in close contact with your CPA, Attorney and other professionals.
- We will advise you in all areas of financial planning which include but is not limited to investment planning, tax planning, risk management, retirement planning and estate planning
- We will advise you promptly of any changes in our investment allocation recommendations.
- We will advise you if our evaluation of investment advisory firms indicates that a change in investment management vehicles is appropriate for you.
- We will adjust your investment plan when you advise us of changes in your financial condition or future plans.
- We will advise you of new investment opportunities that may be suitable for you.
- When you need to distribute funds from your investment plan, we will advise you which investments to take the distribution from and then how to reallocate your assets.
- We will monitor, evaluate and make recommendations relative to your outside holdings as well as those we custody, provided you supply us the requisite information.
What Katz Financial Expects from their Clients
- If we contact you requesting information and/or feedback, it is important that you get back to us in a timely manner.
- Investing for one’s future is a long term plan. We hope when times get tough, you remember this and try your best to “stay the course”.
- We want our clients to remember that we are not market timers nor can we control or predict what the markets will do over a short period of time.
- If you would like us to do something differently or have constructive criticism, please let us know.
- If you are happy with the advice and service we provide, we would appreciate the opportunity to be introduced to people you know.